Translate

Monday, January 20, 2014

Here we go, all about me.

My name is Joel Lopez. Currently, I am going to school full time and pursuing a career in Surgical Technology. I am working towards a bachelor’s degree in nursing. I am a God fearing, America loving, gun toting, Republican. I grew up in small west Texas town called Pecos. While growing up my parents taught me to love our country and to appreciate our freedoms. They came to America from Mexico before I was born and now have their own successful mechanic shop in Pecos. I left west Texas when I met my wife. We got married, moved to Austin and had children.  We enjoy going to church, music festivals, and as a family are avid crossfitters. My wife and I homeschool our 1st grader and enjoy that immensely. I am taking this course as a requirement towards my bachelor’s degree but I am also very interested in learning more about the workings of our government. I hope to get a better understanding of how our government works today so that I may better educate myself and my children. I look forward to learning all I can from this course and trying out this new to me blog thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment